Friday, February 22, 2008

Top 10 videogames.

1. Final fantsy 11

2. Halo 3

3. Final fantasy 7

4. Tekken 4

5. Tekken Tag Tournament

6. Prince of Persia

7. Sims Bustin Out

8. Super mario Brothers 3.

9. Sims 2

10. Metal gear solid

Ranking in at # 1 is Final Final Fantsy 11. The reason it is at my top is because it is the biggest online game on Earth. It is being played in Japan, Canada, Europe, America, And a lot of other countires i cant name. It's a game that no matter who you are you can make friends all the way across the world. You can go and create your self or your alter ego. The game can even translate Japanese to english and vise-versa
I think a blog is more credible than a review. Mostly because not many read reviews. Most people read blogs. Its more easier yet i dont know how. I guess people would rather read on the internet than an paper

1 comment:

SeniorGirl said...

I personally am not a videogamer, but everybody I have talked to agrees with your number one.